This is an easy to follow recipe for making Mango Custard and definitely pleases the crowd. A nice blend of white chocolate and mango, you wouldn’t have imagined such a delightful mango custard recipe with a touch of the sinful – chocolate.
1 Ripe Mango
5 tsp Mango puree
1 cup Grated White chocolate
1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla custard powder
1 cup Milk
1 cup Fresh cream
Few roasted sesame seeds
Grated white chocolate
Few mango chunks
Few mint sprigs
- Peel mango. Take custard powder in a bowl. Add milk and whisk well.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Put custard mixture in it and cook till it thickens. Keep stirring once a while.
- Deseed and roughly chop peeled mango. Divide it between four individual ramekin molds.
- Add cream to custard and mix well. Switch off heat and transfer the custard into a bowl. Add chocolate and mix well till chocolate melts.
- Add mango pulp and mix well. Pour the custard mixture over the mango pieces in the molds and refrigerate for 2-2½ hours or till set.
- Garnish with some cream and mango chunks, white chocolate, roasted sesame seeds and mint. Serve and enjoy this delicious treat in every single mango season.