Chocolate Barfi (Sweet Indian Chocolate Squares)
One of the most relished Indian dessert during festivals, these chocolate squares give you a glimpse of the traditional way of making sweets combined with the modern touch. Rich and chocolatey. all they need is a few minutes on your end to relish them any given day.
½ Cup Cashew Powder
1/2 cup biscuit powder
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp walnut pieces
1 tbsp butter
- Take Cocoa Powder in a pan and add Milk in it and mix it well.
- Add Condensed Milk and Butter and mix it well then switch on the gas flame and cook it on high flame for 1 minute.
- After one boil switch off the flame and add Cashew Powder and Biscuit powder in it and mix well. Now switch on the flame and cook it on high flame. When it became thick switch off the flame and add Walnuts Pieces and mix well. Now take any container & spread Chocolate Barfi mixture in
- When it becomes thick, switch off the flame and add Walnuts Pieces and mix well. Now take any container & spread Chocolate Barfi mixture in
- Now take any container & spread Chocolate Barfi mixture in the mold. Melt the sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate and pour it on Chocolate Barfi.
- Now keep Chocolate Barfi in the refrigerator for at least 40 minutes. You can also set it outside, without keeping it in the refrigerator, it will automatically set after 30 minutes.
- After it sets well, cut the Chocolate Burfi into desired shapes.