Homemade Strawberry Honey Butter
This multipurpose butter is so tasty that you will forget the normal Amul butter and will be gladly using it over your cookies, toasts, muffins and several other things whenever you have a hunger pang! A great option for spreading this over any eatables you are packing in your children’s tiffin’s as well.
200 gms White Butter
A little more than 1/4 cup Strawberry puree
3 to 4 Chopped strawberries
2 to 3 tbsp Honey
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Now whisk it for a few seconds and add the strawberry puree to it. Mix this well.
- Now add the chopped strawberries and honey as well and mix well.
- Remember not to whisk a lot.
- Once combined well, put the strawberry honey butter in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Use it whenever you want to and put it back in the fridge.
- This recipe is ready within 3 minutes only!