Orange Coconut & Raisin Cookies
Brighten your summer holidays with these d-licious Orange and Coconut cookies that are the perfect grab-and-go kind of cookies and make you so refreshed with the touch of orange in them. Super easy to make, crispy, and surprisingly addictive!
125 gms – Butter
1 cup – whole wheat flour
1 cup – all purpose flour
1 cup – Sugar
1 cup – Dessicated coconut
Zest of 1 orange
1 tbsp raisins
1 – Egg
A pinch – salt
2 tbsp – Orange juice
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients, orange juice, coconut and raisins.
- Bind into a dough and refrigerate for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Roll mixture into small balls – the size of a walnut.
- Press on three sides with a fork to create a design.
- Place on lightly greased oven trays.
- Bake in microwave at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes minutes or until light golden brown.
- Enjoy with your cup of morning coffee or evening tea.