Plain Vanilla Cake
The basis of all the wonderful cakes in the world, the plain vanilla cakes never ceases to lift our moods whenever we are dull. All you need is a wish and just a few minutes to enjoy this easy to make vanilla cake and give yourself more reasons to smile each day.
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 cup granulated Sugar
100 gms Butter (Salted) You can substitute with unsalted butter also, in that case just add a pinch of salt separately.
¼ cup milk
6 drops Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pre-Heat the Oven to 180 C temperature and also grease the cake mold and keep it aside.
- Beat the eggs with vanilla essence until they are of ribbon consistency, and mix butter at room temperature with sugar using a whisk.
- Sift the all-purpose flour and baking powder into the bowl containing the butter and sugar incorporated.
- Using a ladle, stir well the dry and wet ingredients, if more water is required pour in milk gradually.
- Add the above batter to the cake mold you had set aside in Step 1, tab the cake mold to release air bubbles and bake the cake in the oven at 180 degrees C for 50-60 minutes or till the knife comes out clean.
- Take it off the mold once cooler and eat each piece with a grateful heart 🙂