A ridiculously simple ice cream recipe that is also ridiculously delicious! This mango ice cream is done in a blitz (literally!) using only a blender and 3-4 simple ingredients. Trust me, you’ll be amazed, as I was, at how good this ice cream is given how easy and quick it is to make!
2 ½ Mangoes cut into bigger pieces for puree
½ of 1 mango – cut into smaller squares
400 gms Condensed milk
1 pkt Amul cream (cold and chilled)
1-2 tsp sliced pistachios
Few Chilli flakes
Few chopped Mint leaves
- Take the bigger pieces of mangoes and make a puree out of them in a blender.
- Beat the cream with a hand beater till it is a little frothy. Add the condensed milk and beat again for a few minutes.
- Now add the mango puree to the cream mixture and again blend with the beater till it is mixed properly. Add the chilli flakes, mint leaves, small mango chunks and sliced pistachios now and mix well with the help of a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in a container and cover with a klean wrap before putting on the lid of the container. Let this freeze for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, take out the ice-cream mixture and blend it all nicely in a blender till it is really light and creamy in texture.
- Now pour it all to the container again and cover with the klean wrap and the lid of the container.
- Let it freeze for about 12 hours.
- Take out your perfect ice-cream scoops after the 12 hours. Your ice-cream will be absolutely ready!